This is my visual representation

About Me

Seattle-ish, WA
30-something years old guy who attempts to make sense of everything happening around him and ultimately just having more questions than answers

Monday, October 12, 2009

Fall TV Season has started: Are you watching the right shows?

Here are some of my favorites this season:The Season opener Road to the Multiverse was great.

I can't help it, I think Mike Rowe is hawt! Him getting dirty just adds to the appeal. Of course, I'd need him to take a shower... that dirty, dirty man.Sad to say I just started getting into this one. I feel like they are speaking my language.

If you need to know what others you should be tuning into, here is a Monday through Sunday break-down of the shows you should be watching; not that I'm promoting everyone to sit on there butts all night and watch the shows:

Click-y for details.

Might I recommend getting a DVR so you can watch TV on your own time.

No comments:

Post a Comment