This is my visual representation

About Me

Seattle-ish, WA
30-something years old guy who attempts to make sense of everything happening around him and ultimately just having more questions than answers

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

GPOYW: The Journey continues...

My daily routine has become increasingly difficult. I am now wanting the shortest day of the year to hurry up so i can get some sunlight as i make my trek to the gym. It's already bad enough that i wake up to darkness, but when my shift is over at work i go home to darkness. The rain and drizzle doesn't help my mood either.

Anyway, it has almost been a year since I started and I lost 25 lbs. On average, that is about a pound every two week. I am now the same weight as I was about several years ago when I worked in a tire shop. This has been a short term goal of mine, now to keep going. My next goal is to hit 200lbs; so my journey continues.

Outside my front door using the porchlight for illumination. Each morning I wonder why I'm doing this.

Cool consequence of moving my iphone before pic was fully taken. I don't think I can duplicate this again.

Post Workout: Sweaty,scruffy, and apparently I need a haircut too.

My keys are on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment