This is my visual representation

About Me

Seattle-ish, WA
30-something years old guy who attempts to make sense of everything happening around him and ultimately just having more questions than answers

Monday, January 25, 2010

Song of the Day: Phoenix -1901

Seattle was abuzz Saturday when Phoenix graced our fair city at the Showbox SoDo. A friend of mine had a spare ticket and I should have gone along, but alas I did not. I didn't think much of it until I heard Phoenix on the radio, heard from a random person what a great show it was, and saw a blog entry from the Seattle Stranger in my reader... I should have went.

Especially seeing this bit from Line-Out:
Still, the excitement and energy in the crowd was immense, with most people dancing and screaming along the lyrics to almost every song.Though the floor was definitely packed tight, it seemed that at least ¾ of the people around me were trying to dance and move around, however limited in space they were.

I really need to go to concerts again.

I've already posted this but to commemorate their time here:


No comments:

Post a Comment