This is my visual representation

About Me

Seattle-ish, WA
30-something years old guy who attempts to make sense of everything happening around him and ultimately just having more questions than answers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My body is a temple...


...and even though I have been working hard downsizing my temple stone by stone (so far two stones), somehow I'm gaining f**king pebbles back after a good stretch of weight loss. In a week and a half I have gained 5 lbs back! WTF!

When I hit 250, I plateaued. It was a tough stretch because no matter what I did i just stayed there. It really tore into me mentally and I swear I wanted to throw the scale against the wall. Here I am now at 234 when not too long ago I was 229. Not only have I gained, I think I'm plateauing again. I think I found the reason for my trouble and I'm changing up eating habits again.

It's just getting real frustrating at the moment. I'm beginning to stare daggers at my scale again. I actually think an outside force is actively sabotaging me.

No comments:

Post a Comment