This is my visual representation

About Me

Seattle-ish, WA
30-something years old guy who attempts to make sense of everything happening around him and ultimately just having more questions than answers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Devil Ducky Strikes again

Yeah, you're seeing right. The sell by date for those cookies were 02/16/08 a good year and five months ago. Co-worker found it under his desk the other day and other co-worker bet me a dollar to eat one of of the cups of cookies that are in the bag. A dollar does not seem worth it, especially since we are all participating in the fat bet. However, I do make a point to calorie- watch; it really is my way of knowing if I'm eating too much. I've compensated for the extra calories and ate. The cookies were... interesting. Cardboard-like yet stale.

Next day, I was challenged to eat the rest for a dollar. I figured, sure it's just another cup. Oh but wait! There was a third. Nope, no, not worth it. Of course a second dollar was put in and I ate them. My stomach is now wondering what the hell I just did. But at least I'm three dollars richer. Good thing I work out daily and watch my calorie intake.

Are you gonna eat that?



Addendum: Today (7/15) I did not workout because the other half had to go to the dentist. Stomach is still churning a little, ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment