This is my visual representation

About Me

Seattle-ish, WA
30-something years old guy who attempts to make sense of everything happening around him and ultimately just having more questions than answers

Thursday, July 9, 2009

I'm a Baaaaad boy.

Coworkers and I are participating in a fatbet. We challenged each other to lose ten percent of our body weight by Halloween.

Why Halloween? So we can trim down in time to go into a diabetic coma with all the candy we will end up eating...

There is no given criteria as to how to lose the weight, so every person for themselves. I know I won't win unless I start running and cutting a whole lot of calories, which I really don't want to do. However, it is good to know others attempting a healthy lifestyle. It ain't easy.

Nevertheless, I like to participate in a little anarchy. I and co-conspirator grabbed a brownie and cherry coke and put it on another fatbet participant. Call it strategic game play. The devil duck made me do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment