This is my visual representation

About Me

Seattle-ish, WA
30-something years old guy who attempts to make sense of everything happening around him and ultimately just having more questions than answers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Biggest Win and Biggest Fail ( 09/05/09)


Well it seems like it's attack of the 90s in the Alternative World. Weezer has been around banging out the records and now AIC after so many years coming out with a new one! Might I say Alice in Chains still sounds good. It sounds rough and raw, just my style. But then again the nerdy rock sound of Weezer is my style too. Call me schizophrenic. 311 is also around although failing and Pearl Jam and Green Day are holding there own. Is it weird to think of them as "old bands?"

There is way too much volatility in the Dance Charts this week, I can barely keep up. At least Shakira is still rising in that chart.

Biggest Win

  • Weezer - (If You Are Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To
  • Alice In Chains - Check My Brain
  • Breaking Benjamin - I will not Bow
  • David Guetta - Sexy Bitch
  • Shakira - She Wolf
  • Felix Da Housecat - We All Wanna Be Prince
  • Beyonce - Sweet Dreams

Biggest Fail

  • 311 - It's Alright
  • Shinedown - Sound of Madness
  • Anberlin - Feel Good Drag
  • Erika Jayne - Give You Everything
  • Wynonna - Sing
  • Deadmua5 - Attention Whore
  • The Pussycat Dolls - Hush Hush
  • LMFAO - I'm in Miami Trick
  • Lady Gaga - Love Game

No comments:

Post a Comment