This is my visual representation

About Me

Seattle-ish, WA
30-something years old guy who attempts to make sense of everything happening around him and ultimately just having more questions than answers

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Biggest Win, Biggest Fail, and Holy F***

Well it seems like the old songs are making way for the new songs becasue a lot of the chart toppers are making their descent this week. One Lady Gaga song is heading down and the new one is making its way up. I'm also really enjoying "Evacuate the Dance Floor." Something about infectious sound or some such. Again volatilty in the dance catagory, what was 1 is now 10 what was 11 is now 31 talk about a drop!

Biggest Win

  • Colbie Callait - Fallin' For You
  • Lady Gaga - Paparazzi
  • Cascada - Evacuate the Dance Floor
  • AFI - Medicate
  • Weezer - (If You're Wondering If I want you to) I want you to.
  • Alice In Chains - Check My Brain
  • Agnes - Release Me
  • David Guetta - Sexy Bitch
  • Mariah Carey - Obsessed


Biggest Fail

  • Pitbull - I Know You Want Me
  • Pink - Please Don't Leave Me
  • Lady Gaga - LoveGame
  • Franz Ferdinand - No You Girl
  • Cage The Elephant - Ain't No Rest for the Wicked
  • Shinedown - Sound of Madness
  • ThePussycat Dolls - Hush Hush
  • Kristine W - Be Alright
  • Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling

I suggest - Holy F***

Sure the album is two years old. Better late than never. (Funny how I censor myself, though.)

No comments:

Post a Comment