This is my visual representation

About Me

Seattle-ish, WA
30-something years old guy who attempts to make sense of everything happening around him and ultimately just having more questions than answers

Friday, October 30, 2009

The Halloween Post w/ music videos!

Happy Halloween!

As in past years, I'm probably not doing anything this Halloween, but there definitely seems to be a buzz about it this year. It's making me excited. Maybe it's because this year the day falls on a Saturday, so the revelry can be way more spectacular. Even seen creepy clowns in the sidewalk telling us to go to their haunted house. I've seen numerous sign post for more haunted houses. and I'm in the mood to carve a pumpkin. I even have the great pumpkin recorded on my DVR.

So in honor of this holiday, I present great songs for Halloween!



Of course, I have to put this up RIP Michael Jackson

And my personal favorite:

No comments:

Post a Comment