This is my visual representation

About Me

Seattle-ish, WA
30-something years old guy who attempts to make sense of everything happening around him and ultimately just having more questions than answers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

GPOYW (Gratuitous Pic of Yourself Wednesday)

I figured I'd incorporate GPOYW with my somewhat-weekly picture diary of my weight training. Of course, I did not start this until really late in the year while I started my weight loss right at the start of this year. I have a photo set in flickr that shows each update. Do you see a difference, I don't. It is about 5 or 6 pounds between the beginning date and 12-02-09 so it may be too minor at this point... my journey continues...

And as I finish this post, the smell of teriyaki wafts from the deli downstairs... to teriyaki or not to teriyaki.

018a

014a

No comments:

Post a Comment