This is my visual representation

About Me

Seattle-ish, WA
30-something years old guy who attempts to make sense of everything happening around him and ultimately just having more questions than answers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Song of the Day: Beyonce - Sweet Dreams

I don't understand my fascination with Beyonce. I made fun of Destiny's Child and called it Beyonce's Child since it was always her spotlight, but I still loved the songs and vids. I made fun of her solo because she still relied on back up dancers in vids so it still had a Destiny's Child feel to it, but I still am entertained and like the music. I don't know if I can compare her to Diana Ross since it feel like this is a modern day Diana Ross and the Supremes, or if i can compare her to Tina Turner (have you seen Beyonce's legs!!) I'll just continue to enjoy this pop phenomenon.



No comments:

Post a Comment