This is my visual representation

About Me

Seattle-ish, WA
30-something years old guy who attempts to make sense of everything happening around him and ultimately just having more questions than answers

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Road to Weight Loss

Before the holiday season I participated in a fatbet with coworkers. As you can see from the graph, I did a pretty good job. I did not win the competition, but, for me , it was not winning but getting myself healthy and it really does help when associates, friends or family are participating and/or supporting.

As you can see, the holidays came and I did gain some of it back. I did not actually make a "New Years resolution" to lose weight. It was more like I decided to get myself back into a healthier lifestyle again. I started hitting the gym again, (for a while I couldn't because of an arthritis thing with my foot) slowly getting myself into it. Then, co workers started up another fatbet. yeah! I now have more support/ incentive again. Again, I don't care if I win or not, but it would be nice.

As you can see from the graph, the new fatbet which started this month shows me really on a fast track, with a bit of a bump. I don't know what is causing this and I'm expecting to plateau any moment, but I've been straddling the 230 point. I would like to finally proclaim I am under 230 but I'm gonna give it a bit.

And if anyone is keeping track, here is the latest work out pics that I have been saving on flickr. For the curious, the set is here.

02-03-10 @23002-03-10 @230

1 comment:

  1. You've come a long way already! Keep up the good work. Looking fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete