This is my visual representation

About Me

Seattle-ish, WA
30-something years old guy who attempts to make sense of everything happening around him and ultimately just having more questions than answers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Song of the Day (80s edition [barely]) - Blondie - Atomic

I love Blondie. This band is my icon for New Wave music, innovation, and frontwomen who rocks! It was Blondie who introduced rap into mainstream music with "Rapture". Debbie Harry keeps on reminding me of how awesome women can be in music. And when I think of 80s music Blondie seems to be one of those bands that just stands out.

When I watched Trainspotting, this song came up; I instantly loved it. That version of "Atomic" was sung by a different group, but while searching for who, i found that Blondie originally did it. I loved it even more. Enjoy!


Blondie - Atomic

No comments:

Post a Comment