This is my visual representation

About Me

Seattle-ish, WA
30-something years old guy who attempts to make sense of everything happening around him and ultimately just having more questions than answers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Song of the Day ('00 Edition): Daniel Bedingfield - Gotta Get Through This

One Hit Wonder of the Millenium? Well, Daniel Bedingfield had another hit with "If You're Not the One," but honestly when I think of Daniel Bedingfield I think of this song. Of course right now all i think of with Bedingfield is his sister Natasha who had more hits. Believe me, I'm not thinking there is a musical career rivalry between the two, but for now there is a bit of an overshadowing. I wonder if Donny and Marie had something similar.

Oh and Daniel Bedingfield is on twitter!



No comments:

Post a Comment