This is my visual representation

About Me

Seattle-ish, WA
30-something years old guy who attempts to make sense of everything happening around him and ultimately just having more questions than answers

Friday, April 30, 2010

Song of the Day: CeCe Peniston - Finally


Alrighty so the song was played a few days ago on my ipod, but I had other songs in mind until today. In a tumblr post, I mentioned "The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert." I keep forgetting how old this movie is now. A fond memory of this movie is when they meet that mechanic and his wife, being Filipino I saw her and thought yup she's Filipina, and then she says, "Putang Ina Mo!" I just about busted out laughing. Look it up if you don't know.

I have the movie on tape... i think it's time for me to archive it away and get a DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment