This is my visual representation

About Me

Seattle-ish, WA
30-something years old guy who attempts to make sense of everything happening around him and ultimately just having more questions than answers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Song of the Day: Soul II Soul - Keep on moving



My group is on the move; I have a sort of appropriate song. So it has been a long time coming and now the time has arrived for my group to go to its new home. As you can see someone absconded with a letter from our sign already










but now:




























I figured I should have a momento of our old arrangement. I am actually quite E-lated that I got this letter. I actually am squEEling on the inside. I probablEE should stop...
Okay I'm done. Enjoy the song, it's an oldie now and almost forgotten. Thank goodness for random searching :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment