This is my visual representation

About Me

Seattle-ish, WA
30-something years old guy who attempts to make sense of everything happening around him and ultimately just having more questions than answers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Song of the Day: Tom Tom Club - Genius Of Love



I loved "Genius Of Love" before Mariah Carey had to make several bad songs sampling the song. #justsayin'

I admit a heard Tom Tom Club before Talking Heads. It was actually the sampling thing and it was during my transition from Rap to Alternative. I can' t exactly remember what song I heard it from but the sample was heard and I looked further and found it was Tom Tom Club. As my music appreciation progressed I found they were the side project of Talking Heads members. And even though I only like a couple songs from the Tom Tom Club, I am glad that through them I heard the Talking Heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment