This is my visual representation

About Me

Seattle-ish, WA
30-something years old guy who attempts to make sense of everything happening around him and ultimately just having more questions than answers

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Biggest Win / Biggest Fail (08/05/09)

Alternative
  • Biggest Win
  1. Pearl Jam - The Fixer. Entered at number 1. w00t!
  2. Our Lady Peace - All You Did Was Save My Life. Debuted and charted. w00t!
  • Biggest Fail - non-woot...
  1. Disturbed - The Night.
  2. Saving Abel - Drowning (Face Down)
Dance - Just me not knowing these shows how outta touch I am with this genre, better correct that!
  • Biggest Win
  1. La Roux - Bulletproof
  2. Tiga - Shoes
  • Biggest Fail
  1. Livvi Franc - Now I'm that Bitch
  2. Tina Sugandh - You Without Me
Pop -
  • Biggest Win
  1. Beyonce - Sweet Dreams (not a cover song, but really an already established and highly popular title is hard not to think it was gonna be a cover.)
  2. Jay Sean - Down. Sounds manufactured.
  • Biggest Fail
  1. Kristinia DeBarge - Goodbye.
  2. Jeremih - Birthday sex. I think the song itself is a fail in its own right

No comments:

Post a Comment