This is my visual representation

About Me

Seattle-ish, WA
30-something years old guy who attempts to make sense of everything happening around him and ultimately just having more questions than answers

Friday, August 7, 2009

Biggest Win / Biggest Fail/ I suggest (08//09)

Okay the first post was thrown together quickly and seemed disjointed and choppy. So now I am trying to do this a little better with pictures and nice looking stuff. it's a work in progress, like my life.

Biggest Win for the week:

  • Metric - Help I'm Alive
  • Pearl Jam - The Fixer
  • Michael Franti & Spearhead - Say Hey
  • 311 - It's Alright
  • Daughtry - No Surprise
  • Shakira - She Wolf
  • Solange - Would've been the One
  • Beyonce - Sweet dreams

Biggest Fail for the week:
  • David Guetta f/ Kelly Rowland - When Love Takes Over
  • Shinedown - Second Chance
  • Incubus - Black Heart Inertia
  • Taking Back Sunday - Sink into me
  • Oceana - Body Rock
  • Wynonna - Sing
  • Mudvayne - Scarlet Letters
  • The Offspring - Half-Truism

My suggestions:
  • Rise Against - Savior - The first time I heard Rise Against was the song "Swing Life Away" when it came out. It's of course a mellow song. Fast forward to half a year ago, when I got Guitar Hero - World Tour; there was Rise Against's "Re-education (Through Labor)"
  • Gossip - Heavy Cross. Heard this song on KEXP here in Seattle. Always good to hear new songs, and their local BONUS!


No comments:

Post a Comment