This is my visual representation

About Me

Seattle-ish, WA
30-something years old guy who attempts to make sense of everything happening around him and ultimately just having more questions than answers

Monday, August 24, 2009

It's the little things that make me happy


Over the weekend I got a new toy. Okay, my guy bought me a new toy because I have this weird thing about buying things for myself. After years of having the stock radio, replaced twice because, once, it felt too hot that it made us concerned and the second because the lights on the stock radio died (try changing stations at night when you can't see the frakking buttons!) we got this handy cd player. The owners manual was thick, so I was giddy with all the potential options this thing has but alas it was thick because it was in English, Spanish, and French *le sigh.

Nevertheless, the cd player has quite a few options, to the right there's an auxiliary jack and a usb port. Woohoo! I can just plug in my ipod and it says it's iphone ready. It's satellite ready when I'm ready for satellite (aka when I have more money). It has all the traditional radio stuff and it is a cd player, duh. But, it's also a hands free for my cell phone. There's a mic on the cd player. So, I bonded them and took it out for a test spin to see how the reception is and i can hear my man and he can hear me pretty decently, now if I think he is too loud on the phone I can just adjust the volume through the radio. Love you, hun ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment