This is my visual representation

About Me

Seattle-ish, WA
30-something years old guy who attempts to make sense of everything happening around him and ultimately just having more questions than answers

Thursday, August 13, 2009

My hands are callused and I'm sore as f@$%!!!!

My quest for weight loss has come to the point where I don't wanna workout. Every morning, I get up and go workout out for about 45 minutes. I've been doing this since the beginning of the year. I've done what I can to switch up the routine to keep it interesting, adding sets, taking off weight, throwing in cardio, doing new exercise, but it's getting boring and tedious and I don't want to get up in the morning anymore!

A couple of months ago, my friend was going through the same dilemma. I told her: just get up and do it. I guess I better listen to my own advise.

No comments:

Post a Comment