This is my visual representation

About Me

Seattle-ish, WA
30-something years old guy who attempts to make sense of everything happening around him and ultimately just having more questions than answers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

This Week in Music: 20 years ago or OMG you're how old?!

What is really scary... I remember these songs coming out. Double scary: my mom LOVED Richard Marx in all his mullet-y glory.


For those into Popular Music: Richard Marx - Right Here waiting:For you alternative rockers: The B-52's - Channel Z:



And for those who just want to dance... to a 20 year old song: Prince - Batdance:

2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna keep on floating down that river called De Nile and not think about how old these songs are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still great songs though... well except for Richard Marx, to sappy for my taste :-)

    ReplyDelete