This is my visual representation

About Me

Seattle-ish, WA
30-something years old guy who attempts to make sense of everything happening around him and ultimately just having more questions than answers

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

This Week in Music: 15 years ago. or Really!? This song is 15 years old!

Ah! To be 15 again; when puberty has taken a stranglehold of you. Your voice is changing, your body is changing, you are not popular because your chubby... oh wait that was me. Well these songs are now 15 years old, and I think they are doing great considering they are transitioning from new songs into old songs. Well, I guess how the music is constantly changing it's more like older song to old songs *sigh*

Amazing how these guys are now Giant superstars with two cds that are both Rock Operas. Green Day - Basket Case

I have to admit I haven't heard this song, but it was number one in the Dance Chart . So here ya go! k.d. lang - Lifted By Love

And of course one of many songs from the Reality Bites soundtrack. I must say I heart Reality Bites, it gave me a sense of generational identity. Lisa Loeb - Stay (I Missed You)

Lisa Loeb - Stay
Uploaded by miklo -

No comments:

Post a Comment