This is my visual representation

About Me

Seattle-ish, WA
30-something years old guy who attempts to make sense of everything happening around him and ultimately just having more questions than answers

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Song of the Day ('00 Edition) - The Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Date With the Night

I am quickly running out of money in my Itunes account... more Itunes gift cards please!

So again my latest acquisition ties in perfectly with my latest music vid, funny how that works. I did buy the newest singles from The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, but I didn't buy the whole album. I feel like I'm doing the band a great dis-service by doing this, but I just wanted so many songs right now rather than albums. When I finally allot some funds to Itunes purchases, I will get the whole album.

It also seems like the stars are aligned since "Where the Wild Things Are" was released on DVD. And those in the know it was Karen O who worked on the soundtrack. With so many things out there ruining all my childhood memories GI Joe, Transformers 2, various internet finds, this bit seems so endearing and promising that I'm just gonna go get it.




No comments:

Post a Comment