This is my visual representation

About Me

Seattle-ish, WA
30-something years old guy who attempts to make sense of everything happening around him and ultimately just having more questions than answers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Song of the Day (80s edition) - Stacey Q - Two of Hearts

Okay so I was watching last week's RuPaul's Drag Race(yes I'm that gay) and when Morgan and Sonique had to "Lipsynch for your Life!" they had "Two of Hearts." So what if Sonique was doing acrobatics all over the stage, my favorite was Morgan who lip-synched amazingly and those arm movements just screamed gogo boy. Apparently Ru thought the same thing and kept Morgan. Great, two guilty pleasures just collided in a this post.

On to the song. This is also a guilty pleasure of mine. It's so pop, so manufactured, so bubble gum why don't i hate it? I think its just to cute and catchy for me to ignore, sad but true. If it's pretty enough, I'll take it. The only sad part about this song now... I can recall watching the Facts of Life episode when Stacey Q guest starred. And no it was not Nick at Nite, it was a back in the day... Harrumph!



No comments:

Post a Comment