This is my visual representation

About Me

Seattle-ish, WA
30-something years old guy who attempts to make sense of everything happening around him and ultimately just having more questions than answers

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Gaga in Malta

Lady Gaga made an appearance in Malta and had a very unique outfit. She also recently talked about being different:

“I’m kind of the odd person out in general. I don’t really like hanging out with celebrities, and I don’t fit into that world, as I sort of keep to myself,” she told the Kansas City Star.

“So in a way, even in the new group of cool kids and the pop music world, I’m still the

odd girl, but I’m okay with it. I like being the odd girl now, it’s where I live.”

-Celebrity Gossip.net

I just thought she decided to show off her Ritualist costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment