This is my visual representation

About Me

Seattle-ish, WA
30-something years old guy who attempts to make sense of everything happening around him and ultimately just having more questions than answers

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Music charts! Or. This guy is too old to be listening to this stuff

I love music; that is a given. You will see me at any time belting out my best car voice singing to whatever song is on my radio (as embarrassing as I know it is.) As a teen I wondered if I would be listening to the same music over again trying to relive the past or keep listening to new music. Well here I am at 30-something or other and yeah I'm doing both. I like listening to the stuff I grew up with and I like the stuff that are coming out now. Of course, where do I draw the line? Am I too old to listen to new dance tracks? Should I not "like that boom boom pow?" Should I leave Lady Gaga to the younger kids who understand what a.. ahem "disco stick" is? Nah.

Anyways, here are charts to three types of music I listen to and one that I'm supposed to since I'm an uh adult and stuff. For the Week of 07-11-09.








No comments:

Post a Comment