This is my visual representation

About Me

Seattle-ish, WA
30-something years old guy who attempts to make sense of everything happening around him and ultimately just having more questions than answers

Monday, July 6, 2009

I heart Ipod

A few years ago, a coworker came in with a weird looking thing attached to some headphones.

Just like all things electronic-related, the Ipod has gone through so many changes in a rather short period of time. First-Gen Ipod had the headphone port on the top of the device and connected to computers via firewire.

I did not get a first generation ipod because it had cost an arm and two legs to get it, but I knew eventually it would come down in price. And years later there are many variation of Ipods and mp3 players as well as integrated players. My current Holy Grail is the Iphone.

For now my current Ipod is only 8GB (heh, only). It serves its purpose. I am one of those that has the device attached to his ear almost all the time. Mainly because I really enjoy music. I also enjoy a wide variety music, and the shuffle feature is just right for me. Best of all, it helps me through my workouts. I think one of the best motivators is music itself. Of course, you can tell when a slow song just queued up when I'm lifting and for some reason I start to struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment