This is my visual representation

About Me

Seattle-ish, WA
30-something years old guy who attempts to make sense of everything happening around him and ultimately just having more questions than answers

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Biggest Win / Biggest Fail (08/22/09)

Charts have come out and Lady Gaga is failing in the dance chart. Sad, nobody wants to know that she wants to ride on our disco stick and we don't want to Do the Helen Keller anymore with 3OH!3's Don't Trust Me.

Biggest Win:
  • Muse - Uprising
  • Jet - She's a Genius
  • U2 - I'll Go Crazy If I don't go crazy Tonight
  • Madonna - Celebration
  • Shakira - She Wolf
  • Ralphi Rosario - Everybody Shake It
  • Jay Sean - Down
  • Pitbull - Hotel Room Service
  • Kings of Leon - Use Somebody

Biggest Fail -
  • Taking Back Sunday - Sink into me
  • The Offspring - Half-Truism
  • Blue October - Say It
  • U2 - Magnificent
  • Gia Bella - Back it Up
  • Lady Gaga - Love Game
  • Wanted - Jesse James
  • Jeremih - Birthday Sex
  • 3OH!3 - Dont Trust Me


I recommend:
The Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Hysteric. Yeah yeah yeah, the supposed saying in New York City vernacular telling us to hurry up or some such thing... whatever. In all seriousness, I really enjoy the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. Back when MTV2 didn't suck as bad as MTV, I saw an interview with the Yeah Yeah Yeahs and just had to keep on listening.

Modest Mouse - Satellite Skin. It's good to live in Seattle especially when we have a little band called Modest Mouse. They hail from Issaquah (I-suh-KWAH) where I work!

No comments:

Post a Comment